Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bio Oil

Hi everyone,

So I haven't done a blog in months. I have exciting news... I'm having a little boy in March! I'm 20 weeks and 1 day today November 10th, 2010! I wanted to share with you the product I'm using to NOT!
get stretch marks.

Bio Oil – A lot of people had asked me to share my thoughts on the Bio Oil I picked up in a haul a while ago. Well I have been using this every night recently and although it’s a pain to apply all over and sometimes I can’t be bothered, I just love the way it makes my skin SO smooth and soft. I even apply it to my face sometimes as a treatment and that works really well too…you just have to make sure not to apply it anywhere near your eyes or they will go puffy…also don’t apply it if you have a lot of blemishes as it may just aggravate them. You can also use Bio Oil for your scalp, by massaging it in, leaving it overnight and then washing your hair in the morning (it also adds a lot of shine!). The Bio Oil has really helped my Psoriasis too and it’s faded a lot in the last few days. I also like to use shower oils like L’Occitane Amande Shower Oil or the one that No.7 do. They’re a great way to moisturise your skin lightly without having an oily layer on your skin.
I really hope this post has helped anyone who suffers from the condition or at least helped people to understand what Psoriasis is. It’s not something that people like to talk about because it can be embarrassing to have to explain it to people (especially to a new beau in your life!). There has been a massive rise in products that only contain natural/organic ingredients and that really is a step in the right direction. I know that this condition can really knock your confidence and make you feel down about the way you look, especially when people make nasty comments or stare, but remember that you’re not alone and if you want to ask me anything, please do email me or comment below and I will be happy to answer any questions you




No comments: