Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

WHAT!? BOX HAIR DYE!!!!?????



Ok I know this is going to go against EVERYTHING I went to school for but I'm a new mom of very active and awake half the time baby!

I have black hair as you all know...
what you might not know is I also have BLONDE roots! I know CRAZY right!?

So this blog is more of a shout out to my Mommy friends with a sold dark color to there hair!
DO NOT TRY THIS IF YOU ARE BLONDE. BLONDE BOX DYE IS THE DEVIL!

Anyways moral of the blog is I hate even doing the root touch up with the brush and all takes to much time and is so messy and not baby safe if they start crying right in the middle of you applying color to your hair!

I went to Shoppers Drug Mart yesterday and picked up this box of hair dye called
Sublime Mousse # 20 for black hair. $17.00

This stuff is AMAZING!!!!!!!! FOR MOMS it's like putting on shampoo and lathering it all over your hair and it covered everything! and took me 5 mins to apply and sat with it in my hair for 30mins. when you wash it out there is no think sticky mess to wash out it comes out just like shampoo would soft and no mess.

If your a mom and you have little to no time on your hands this stuff amazed me and coming from a hairstylist it's a quick and easy fix for the time being.

Hope this helped anyone kill some home hair dying time! have a great day
by for now! <3

1 comment:

The Michelle Show said...

I heard about this stuff! I have been coloring my Moms hair with pro color and a brush but sometimes I dont have the time to stop by and she needs something she can do herself. I'll recommend it!