Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

“While I try to teach my son all about life, my son will teach me what life is all about.”


We all remember riding the Mary go round but, do you remember being that kid... the fearless worry free messy faced kid. I remember the just of it. I'm not going to dwell on the past but embrace it as a positive chapter in my life in making me who I am TODAY. Rising my son has been the most rewarding thing I've ever come by the most bravest thing I've ever done and the deepest love I've ever loved. I see a loving caring and amazing baby just wanting to be loved. I will rise this child from my mistake's I have made and life lessons that got thrown my way when I was lest expecting it. I look forward to learning more about myself from my son as the year's go on. : )

No comments: